Our first Track Battle in March went really well and you were all keen for another one, so here it is!
Downshift presents: TRACK BATTLE II
Half-day track day at Qld Raceway, with SO MUCH TRACK TIME!!
>> 12 SESSIONS OF TIMED SPRINTS
>> CLUBMAN TRACK LAYOUT
>> 30 MINS NO-LIMIT CRUISING
>> 90 MINS ROLL RACING + SHOOTOUT
>> 4 HOURS OPEN WET SKIDPAN
>> MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS
ALL cars are welcome: rollcages, racecars, 1000hp, Japanese, exotic, muscle, Euro, all are OK!
07:00am: Gates open, Driver & Passenger Registration
08:15am: Driver & Passenger briefing, Wet Skidpan open
08:30am: Sprints (Clubman Track) - Groups 1,2,3,4 (1 up, 5 timed, 1 down lap, 10m each)
09:10am: Roll Racing (open track & pits)
10:10am: Sprints (Sprint Track) - Groups 1,2,3,4 (1 up, 5 timed, 1 down lap, 10m each)
10:50am: Roll Racing (shootout)
12:00pm: Sprints (Sprint Track) - Open Track (only ~20 cars remaining)
>> Drivers: $160, online only. LIMITED SPOTS.
>> Groups: discounts available! CONTACT US.
>> Passengers: $30 on day with correct change - all except Sprints
>> Spectators: free
>> TICKETS HERE: http://shop.downshiftaus.com/
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* Both Drivers & Passengers ARE required to wear helmets, enclosed shoes & neck-to-ankle clothing
* You have a RACERS Licence: https://racers.world/login
* QR'S RULES are the final word in what is and isn't allowed
* Keep left, get out of people's way
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown
* Use common sense
* No refunds, as we keep your spot open
* Your car is fit for the purpose
The above rules are due to insurance & COVID considerations. An event of the AMA. Thanks for understanding!