The classic DOWNSHIFTAUS block gearknob logo. Quarter window size, 300 x 35mm size. Quality vinyl.
- Peel the backing paper off the sticky transfer tape AT A SHARP ANGLE. This will help the vinyl stay on the transfer tape.
- Apply the vinyl and transfer tape to the car, and rub with a credit card or microfibre rag, to make sure the vinyl sticks.
- Because this batch is stickier than others, leave the vinyl and transfer tape on the glass for a day or even two.
- Peel back the transfer tape off the car carefully, AT A SHARP ANGLE from the surface. Use your nails to ensure the letters remain on the glass instead of the transfer tape. This will help the vinyl stay on the car, rather than being lifted back up by the transfer tape.
- We recommend applying stickers to glass only.
- Gold, silver and chrome varieties are a little more fragile due to the material used. DO NOT BEND THEM TOO MUCH, otherwise the material may crack.