THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST! We've hired QR's 3.1km National Circuit for an hour and a half for Circuit & Coffee! Drivers and passengers are required to be THERE by 6:00am. MANDATORY drivers' briefing is at 6:15am, on-track at 6:30am.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* You have/will obtain a RACERS Licence. Same as the one for Roll Racing: $20 for 1 day or $55 for the whole year, CASH ONLY. This form needs to be completed and brought with you to get on track: http://www.racers.world/documentation/
* QR's rules are the final word in what is and isn't allowed.
* Its a happy laps session - go slow around the corners, this isn't time attack!
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids.
* Keep left, get out of people's way.
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown.
* Use common sense.
* NO ROLLCAGES. STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGOED CARS ALLOWED. Your car is fit for the purpose.
* No slicks, parachutes, other things you wouldn't take on the street.
* You have a current Drivers Licence. No Learners.
* You are not required to wear a helmet or long sleeves.
* We keep your spot open for you, so no refunds are offered.
* Transfers need to be done by Wednesday before the event.
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. CTP insurance still applies for on-track cruising, which is why your car needs to be regoed, roadworthy and road legal. Thanks for understanding!
PASSENGERS $20 PAY ON DAY WITH CORRECT CHANGE
94 in stock