NEW C&C SETUP!
After talking to attendees wanting more space and less traffic on track, we're going to trial splitting everyone into 2 groups based on cylinders & aspiration. Each group will have 2x 30 minute sessions:
6:00am: All drivers arrive
6:15am SHARP: Drivers' Briefing (mandatory)
6:30-7:00am: Group A (4 cyl & 6 cyl NA)
7:00-7:30am: Group B (6 cyl FI & 8 cyl)
7:30-8:00am: Group A+B together
This will result in lots more space, less traffic, and less issues mixing very fast & slow cars.
Wet skidpan has been confirmed for ALL DS C&C events in 2018. Exclusive to DS!
DRIVERS $60 ONLINE / $70 AT GATE
PASSENGERS $20 PAY ON DAY WITH CORRECT CHANGE
BOOK HERE: http://shop.downshiftaus.com/
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* You have a QR Clubman Licence: https://qldraceways.com.au/secure/members/login.php
* QR'S RULES are the final word in what is and isn't allowed: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps
* Its a happy laps session - go slow around the corners, this isn't time attack!
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids
* Keep left, get out of people's way
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown
* Use common sense
* NO ROLLCAGES
* STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGOED CARS ALLOWED
* IF YOU TURN UP WITH A TRAILER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK
* No slicks, parachutes, other things you wouldn't take on the street
* You are not required to wear a helmet or long sleeves
* No refunds, as we keep your spot open
* Your car is fit for the purpose
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. CTP insurance still applies for on-track cruising, which is why your car needs to be regoed, roadworthy and road legal. Thanks for understanding!
Group A (4 cyl & 6 cyl NA)48 in stock
Group B (6 cyl turbo & up)47 in stock