DOWNSHIFT presents CIRCUIT & COFFEE 2018 - THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST!!
* 90 MINS OPEN TRACK TIME
* 90 MINS OPEN WET SKIDPAN (exclusive to DS!)
* 3.1km TRACK LAYOUT
* BEST MIX OF CARS - JDM, EURO, MUSCLE, EXOTIC
* MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS ALWAYS
5:45am: Drivers arrive
5:45-6:15am: QR wristbands handed out
6:00-6:15am: DS wristbands handed out (AFTER QR ONES)
6:15am SHARP: Drivers' briefing (mandatory!)
6:30-8:00am: Open track time, wet skidpan
7:30-9:00am: Free brekky for drivers in canteen
Wet skidpan has been confirmed for ALL DS C&C events in 2018. Exclusive to DS!
DRIVERS $60 ONLINE / $70 AT GATE
PASSENGERS $20 PAY ON DAY WITH CORRECT CHANGE
BOOK HERE: http://shop.downshiftaus.com/
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* You have a QR Clubman Licence: https://racers.world/login
* QR'S RULES are the final word in what is and isn't allowed: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps
* Its a happy laps session - go slow around the corners, this isn't time attack!
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids
* Keep left, get out of people's way
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown
* Use common sense
* NO ROLLCAGES
* STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGOED CARS ALLOWED
* IF YOU TURN UP WITH A TRAILER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK
* No slicks, parachutes, other things you wouldn't take on the street
* You are not required to wear a helmet or long sleeves
* No refunds, as we keep your spot open
* Your car is fit for the purpose
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. An event of the AMA. CTP insurance still applies for on-track cruising, which is why your car needs to be regoed, roadworthy and road legal. Thanks for understanding!
88 in stock