Downshift Wakefield Cruise, Meet & Happy Laps
Date: Sunday 24th JUNE 2018
We've joined forces with Wakefield Park Raceway & Trackschool Trackdays and have hired the Circuit for an hour for Happy laps! Drivers and passengers are required to be THERE by 2:30pm. MANDATORY drivers' briefing is at 3:30pm, on-track at 4:00pm.
*You may only purchase 1x ticket of any type per person
*You may select from 1 of 2 sessions
* 1x Standard Ticket allows 1x 30min session (Maximum of 60 available and 1x per person)
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* Wakefield's rules are the final word in what is and isn't allowed.
* Its a happy laps session - moderate speeds to be observed, this isn't time attack!
* Your car will be required to be no louder than 95db at 30 metres. This is a Wakefield Park requirement.
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids.
* Keep left, get out of people's way.
* Use common sense.
* Never get out of your car while on track, unless it is on fire!
* You have a current Drivers Licence. No Learners.
* DRIVERS & PASSENGERS WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET AND RECEIVE A WRIST-BAND FROM US, THEN SIGN ON WITH WAKEFIELD AND RECEIVE A WRIST-BAND FROM THEM AS WELL, PRIOR TO HEADING OUT ON TRACK!
* Drivers & passengers will need to wear closed-in shoes and socks, long sleeved shirts, long pants, an ADR approved helmet. Helmets are NOT available for hire at Wakefield Park.
* Your car must be registered and in working order with no fluid leaks.
* Drivers must have a minimum P's drivers license
*Passengers must be a minimum of 15 years old
* We keep your spot open for you, so no refunds are offered.
* Transfers need to be done by the Monday before the event, and admin fee applies (purchase on store).
*A Drivers Ticket does not grant you entry to Wakefield, you will still be required to pay $10/person entry at the gates
*Strictly no refunds
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. Thanks for understanding!
We will have:
- A dedicated cruise from Sydney and rolling together as a group to Wakefield Park Raceway in Goulburn, as well as one from Canberra
- A Downshift meet at the cruise end-point
- Watching a live Trackschool Trackday at Wakefield
- Food & drink at the trackside cafe
- DS Happy Lap sessions on the track to end the day*
SYDNEY Cruise Meeting: 09:45am for a 10:15am Departure, Location: TBA
CANBERRA Cruise Meeting 10:45am for a 11:15am Departure, Location: TBA
Wakefield Meet: 12pm-5pm
Drivers Breifing: 3:30pm
Happy Laps Session: 4pm-5pm
Meet Entry: $10/person
STRICTLY 50 DRIVERS TICKETS AVAILABLE. NO TICKETS ON SALE ON THE DAY, PRE-PURCHASE ONLY!!
-PASSENGERS $10/PERSON CASH AT THE DS MARQUEE
ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SKID OR BRING UNWANTED ATTENTION DURING THE CRUISE OR AT ANY OF THE VENUES. THIS IS IMPORTANT SO THAT WE WILL BE WELCOMED BACK.
Session 19 in stock
Session 221 in stock